Environmental Process Containment (EPC)
With safety, environment and cost efficiency a leading concern in today’s business world, the EPC safety equipment fit right in line with a “ProGreen® Program“, the majority of wastewater and buildup are contained when cleaning exchangers or loosening and removing bolts from an in-line flange for service.
The system is under a constant vacuum during entire line drain process, truly an innovative product that provides protection for your crew during line service events.
Effective Transient Vapors Recover for LDAR Process!
100% Containment for Liquid, Vapor and Debris
1st line Break the EPC System “THE EPC BAG”
The system works consistently with flange and valves of various sizes and chemical products.
The EPC technology allows wastewater, sediment and vapors to be routed to a standard vacuum truck protecting your personnel, surrounding equipment, piping with an EPC system installed, costly spills and cleanup are kept to a minimum!
- 1st break for the flange and in-line applications
- De-inventory process piping (line draining)
- De-commissioning pipe services
- Exchangers and fin fans, etc…
- Process cleaning of piping
- Flange containment
- Valve Containment
- Under Constant Vacuum – Eliminates Slurping
- Minimizes exposures to personnel – Easy to manage environmental protection
- Reduces Air Flow To 50 SCFM with 411 GPM
- Reduces most exposure to chemical contamination
- Reduce or eliminates flying debris and high-pressure spray
- Allows waste-water to be routed to containment vessel or vacuum truck
- Allows access to general work area while washing services are being performed
- Saves the cost of constructing/dismantling expensive backdrops, pans, slabs, etc
- Containment eliminates the need for costly cleanup and replacement
- Allows valuable, heavy equipment to be cleaned in place
- Protects valuable equipment and instruments
- Creates less chance for environmental spills
- Reduces barricaded or restricted areas
- Reusable cleanable equipment
- Minimizes project downtime