Vacuum Truck Exhaust Vapor Abatement
The ProGreen® vacuum truck exhaust scrubbing technology requires “N0 Carbon Media” for scrubbing in our process. Its well known frequent carbon burnout is often an issue for vacuum truck exhaust during turnarounds, tank cleaning and various pipeline service projects involving crude oil and gasoline or other light-ends.
The correct application from FSI is using the latest IC Engine technology joined with a chiller to knock down (scrubbing) high concentrations of VOC vapors from the exhaust during the vacuuming event.
“NO CARBON | NO WASTE STREAM | NO DISPOSAL”
VAPORS CAN BE CONDENSED BACK INTO LIQUID FOR RECYCLING
A Proven Tank Cleaning Technology That Delivers Results
- Approved For Hot Work Zones
- Trained Full Time Crew
- No Open Flame
- Faster Safer Turnaround Time
VOC Vapor Destruction with Safer Procedures
Vacuum Truck Exhaust VOC vapor removal before and during the tank cleaning or other types of heavy sludge and solids involving VOC emissions.Complies with stringent air quality requirements! Permitted by TCEQ, SCAQMD, NJDEP, SJVAPCD Texas MSS & 115 Rule compliant and many others.
ProGreen® Degassing Advantages
- Automated & user friendly
- No carbon regeneration or disposal cost
- Remove any unwanted hydrocarbon odors
- Uses process vapors as primary fuel source
- Small footprint (trailer, truck mounted or module)
- Vacuum pump and air abatement device combined
- Process high VOC concentrations per cubic foot
- Exceeds state mandates for VOC destruction/control